Adapter sleeves are the most commonly used components for placing bearings with a tapered bore into a cylindrical seat as these can be used on smooth or stepped shafts.
- H200, 300, 2300 series
Steel Material: GCr15/52100/100Cr6
Applied with anti-rust oil
Contact our in-house engineers for technical service via email@example.com or call +971 4 886 5100.
Used for fixing conical self-aligning bearings (self-aligning ball bearings, self-aligning roller bearings) on a shaft without a shoulder, creating a simple structure with practical use in the following:
- transmission, gearboxes, wheel hubs
- cranes, elevators and lifting equipment
- agricultural machinery, pumps, mining equipment
- rail and transportation mechanisms
- general engineering applications
- marine and shipping machinery