PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Since we at Mineral Circles Bearings value privacy, trust, and transparency, we recommend that you contact us for any questions or issues regarding the use of your Personal Data.
Table of Contents
- Definitions of terms
- Principles of data protection
- Your rights over your Personal Data
- Personal Data gathered
- Third party Personal Data access
- Data security measures
- Information on cookies
- Contact information
1. Definition of terms
Personal Data – refers to any information related to an identified or identifiable individual or natural person
Processing – any measure or sets of measures performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – an individual or a natural person whose Personal Data is being used
Child – a natural person up to 18 years of age
2. Principles of data protection
We guarantee to observe the following principles for data protection:
- For transparency, we are willing to provide you upon request your Personal Data whose processing is under lawful grounds. Your rights are our primary concern.
- Minimal Personal Data gathering and processing is limited for our marketing and sales activities
- Personal Data Processing is limited with a time period and is stored not longer than needed.
- We aim to ensure data accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality.
3. Your rights over your Personal Data
- Right to data – your right to know about gathering, reasons for gathering, data source and medium of processing
- Right to access – your right to request and get a copy of the Personal Data collected from you. In case that we are unable to do so, we will be providing you with reasons for the refusal.
- Right to modification – you are entitled to modify or delete your Personal Data due to inaccuracy and incomplete information
- Right to be forgotten – in certain instances, you can request your Personal Data to be deleted from our records
- Right to processing restriction and objection – on certain conditions, you have the right to inhibit or stop the processing of your Personal Data
- Right to object to automated processing – refers to your right to object profiling or to be subjected to a decision based only on automated Personal Data processing especially if it results to any direct or indirect legal effects
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain machine readable Personal Data format or if possible, a direct transfer from one Processor to another
- Right for help- refers to your right to seek legal remedies or supervisory authority for damage claims
- Right to consent withdrawal– you have the right to terminate any given Personal Data processing consent
4. Personal data gathered
Information you’ve provided us
This consists of information that are required to enhance your customer experience such as e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc.
Automatically collected information from you
These data, which are aimed to improve customer experience, refers to the ones automatically stored by session tools plus cookies (e.g. your IP address, shopping cart information, shopping history, etc.) and are harnessed by looking through or using the website’s contents or services.
5. Information from 3rd party
Under legal grounds, our partners can share with us your information which you’ve provided them directly or indirectly. See the list of some of our partners here .
We may gather your publicly available Personal Data.
6. Data security measures
We utilize your Personal Data for the following reasons:
- To provide and communicate our products and services (e.g. account registration, promotional items, etc.) apart from notifying you of any necessary changes
- Enhance customer service and user experience
- Fulfill a contract or a law
Under legitimate grounds or with your consent or both, your Personal Data is processed for the following reasons unless informed otherwise:
- To identify you
- For marketing purposes (e.g. sending personalized offers by us or by our legitimate selected partners), browsing history, newsletters, client base analysis, surveys, etc.
- For sales, invoicing, etc.
Additionally, we may process your Personal Data for other requirements not mentioned here but are in line with the original purpose of gathering. To do so, we ensure the following:
- The link between nature, context, and purpose of Personal Data is appropriate for further processing
- Such further processing, by which you will be informed, will not be harmful for your interest
- Appropriate safeguarding measures will be observed from processing
Third party access to your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is not being shared with strangers. However in some cases, we provide our trusted partners some details in order to enhance customer experience, for marketing purposes such as MailChimp, or to any legal entity as required by law.
How we secure your data
Our goal is to safeguard your Personal Data by using safe protocols for data communication and transferring such as HTTPS and by anonymization or pseudonymization whenever and wherever suitable. Though systems are continually being monitored for any possible vulnerabilities or attacks, we are unable to guarantee full security.
Should there be any data breaches or threats, we will be notifying you and will provide assistance to authorities whenever required.
In case you have an account with us, you are obliged to keep your username and password confidential.
Since our services are not targeted for children, we do not intend to collect, knowingly or unknowingly, any information from children.
7. Information on cookies
By definition, a cookie is a tiny text file saved on your computer that is capable of storing information. Though we have the sole access, you may disable these from the browser level but doing so will hinder certain website functions. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Purposes of using cookies
- Necessary cookies – This type requires you to log-in on the website but won’t necessary collect Personal Data.
- Functionality cookies – Enables personalized web experience by providing functionality such as remembering your e-mail address to auto-populate comment forms, etc.
- Analytics cookies – These are used for tracking performance and use of our website and its services
- Advertising cookies – Upon the permission of the website operator, these cookies are used by ad networks to deliver targeted advertisements that are related to you and to your interests. This type of cookie remembers your website visits and such activity are shared with other organizations.
8. Contact Information
Office of the Managing Director
Mineral Circles Bearings
P.O. Box 27691 Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 886 5100
Last modification was made on 10/6/2018.